Welcome to Sejal Apothecary! I make plant & flower alchemy that support body, mind & spirit wellness. I buy certified organic herbs or grow organic herbs in my own little farm. Sometimes I also ethically wild craft certain plants and flowers which grows responsibly. I have a deep love and respect for mother earth, plants and trees that grows. Hence, to give back love and respect for mother nature, I have a mission of planting trees for each purchase you make via onetreeplanted.org which plants trees all over the world. Hence each purchase you make through me, plants a tree 🙂 To know more about me and my work, you can click on ‘About me’ and ‘Partners’ section. To make purchase of herbal supplements, please click on ‘Apothecary section’. To read articles on herbalism and holistic health, please click on ‘Blog’ section. If you have questions or concerns, then please write to me at sejalapothecary@gmail.com

Thank you for your presence and choosing a holistic health and lifestyle 🙂 

pexels-photo-302804

 


More on plant and flower alchemy on the section Apothecary https://sejalapothecary.com/shop/

cropped-food-healthy-vegetables-village.jpg

Echinachea Tincture

Echinachea tincture is used at the onset of upper respiratory with swollen glands- for cold, flu, sinus, throat and lung infections. The herb is a native North American plant. It is anitviral, decreases inflammation, increases white blood cells and builds immune-system strength. Dosage: 3-4 drops 4 times a day or as needed directly on a tongue or diluted in a glass of water or juice. Do not exceed 30 drops a day. 1 oz. bottle Ingredients: Echinachea Purpera, Grain alcohol (Available alcohol free, in vegetable glycerine extraction. Please make note in order)

$15.00

 

 

 

Calendula Glycerite

Calendula glycerite is used for treating sore throats, healing ulcer, pms cramps, subsides muscle spasms and also regular use discourages cancer. Calendula herb is a very gentle nervine which calms stress, relaxes tired muscles and nerves, soothes tummy, abdominal cramps and aids in constipation. Calendula herb is very gentle, soothing and calming and works great for children as well. Dosage: Taken 3-4 drops directly on a tongue or diluted in a glass of water or juice 3 times a day or when required. Do not exceed 30 drops per day. Ingredients: Calendula officinalis, Vegetable glycerine, Spring water 1 oz. bottle

$12.00

 

1

All of the products and articles of the website is an exclusive right of Sejal Apothecary. The promotional pictures used are either mine or licensed to use from pexels.com except the herbal products and supplements which are I’ve taken myself or belongs to Sejal Apothecary.

All of the products that I use are 100% natural, (20% wildcrafted and organically home grown herbs), the rest 80% certified organic products which I buy from mountainroseherbs (an amazing sustainable organic producers of all things natural), Wild herbs and local organically grown sustainable farm prodcuts. I do not use artificial fragrances, chemicals and synthetic materials to make any herbal products or supplements. I’m not a medical doctor and I do not claim to treat diseases, I offer nature based solutions made ethically and organically with plant & flower alchemy to promote body, mind and spirit wellness.

Here’s a small introductory video that I made. You can watch at: https://bit.ly/2qauiDa

Thank you and Namaste!